1. Pre-test routine to get you in the zone of “I’m going to do great on this test!”
2. Listen to music to calm you or boost your confidence – Classical music helps students do better
3. If your friends are talking about something you don’t know, ask them to explain. If you don’t get it, just ignore it and don’t panic
4. Bring in a beverage to make you function better
5. Eating a banana 15 to 30 minutes before the exam has shown to help you focus better during the exam.
6. If possible, chew gum to make your brain think better