Terms of Service
Application & Acceptance
- Any use of this website is subject to and governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- By accessing and using this website, you acknowledge your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- We may display additional rules on this website. To the extent that any additional rules apply to your use of this website, you will be bound by and must comply with those rules.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time.
- You use this website and any material displayed on it at your own risk.
- All information you provide to us must be true, accurate and complete.
- We will endeavour to ensure that the information we include on this website is accurate, but we do not guarantee, represent or warrant the accuracy or completeness of that information.
- The articles, comments and other information displayed on this website are provided for your interest only and are not intended to and do not represent any advice or recommendation by us.
- The copyright in all information, graphics, designs, programs and content appearing on and incorporated into this website is owned by or licensed to us. You must not use, copy, alter or distribute any of that material other than for your personal use of this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- For your convenience, we may provide links to other web sites from this Web Site. We do not endorse and will not be responsible for any information, content, products or services provided or advertised on those linked sites.
- We may use and display on the website any comments you submit to us on the website, but we will not be obliged to do so.
Access to website
- We do not warrant or represent that you will be able to access the website at all times, or that your access to the website will be free from interruptions or defects.
- We are not responsible for any failure in or disruption to any links to other sites from this website.
- We will not be liable for any loss suffered or incurred by you or any other person as a result of the use of or access to this website, or any errors or defects contained in or associated with this website or its operation.
- We do not give any express warranties in relation to: the accuracy or completeness of any information displayed on or accessible from the website; or the quality, standard, merchantability or availability of the goods and services advertised on or accessible from this website.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied warranties and conditions. In respect of any warranties or conditions that cannot be excluded, our liability will be limited, at our election: for services supplied by us, to: the resupply of the services; or the payment of the cost of resupplying the services.
- We will endeavour to respond to e-mail correspondence forwarded to us, however we will be under no obligation to do so.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. iWantHighMarks makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, iWantHighMarks does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
iWantHighMarks will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if iWantHighMarks has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit iWantHighMarks’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by iWantHighMarks’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of iWantHighMarks; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for iWantHighMarks to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect iWantHighMarks officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as iWantHighMarks.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.